What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Walt
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was how the Creator bestows only good to his creations.  In this course I would like to learn even more about this.

Wesley
      Participant

I have health problems that challenge my communication with others. I have trouble putting into words my experiences. I hope to overcome this but I have a long way to go.

Purity K
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was my understanding of the “Equivalence of Form”. with the Creator.

What I expect from this course is that I continue to delve deeper until I perceive the Creator.

Emiwodew
      Participant

I have gotten many insights in the previous course I didn’t have before; I also expect to get the same thing in this course.

Katel
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was the enlightenment and highly inspiring topic of Equivalence of Form with the Creator with a new intention to bestow unconditional love, goodness and benefits.

Forward looking with high expectations for the next steps and next level please.

Best regards

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I’ve been studying Kabbalah for about a year now. I’ve read some books in your online library and I’ve been watching Kabbalah Explained Simply every Sunday, I’ve also participated in the 25. June online event. I’ve done Kabbalah Revealed Part 1 when I started. I can’t remember my best experience from previous course, but I can say that I’ve reached a point where I can’t do much more on my own. So I’ve decided to go through the Strucutured Learning Path and see where that leads me.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.