What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharla Windham
      Participant

Reading the texts, watching the videos, and also reading the replies from other students all created great experiences. There have been moments of complete joy while reading and then longer moments of frustration because I keep wondering if I’m doing this right, is more supposed to be happening. Then I read other students’ posts and see that we are along the same path. It’s neat.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

The reading accompanied by the videos were really nice. I think I hope to be a little more interactive with this upcoming course, to better feel like a part of the community of those studying this content.

Timothy
      Participant

I had many good experiences with the course, the content within it, as well as the content produced by the students of Dr Laitman. Feeling and experiencing reality with people who share this spiritual desire is what I found most valuable. I wish to continue with my spiritual development, and this seems like the best path to me currently.

Ana
      Participant

Shalom Hello

My best experience with the previous course was the simple format that was laid out.
      I appreciate how gradual the knowledge is taught.
      Looking forward on revisiting and fine tuning the knowledge.

Thank you Ana ❤️

Thomas Hadjeras
      Participant

My best experience was to gather with people who are looking for deepening their understanding of this reality. And I expect from this new course to know more about it

john peter
      Participant

My best experience from part 1 was I understand and change the way I was thinking as before

I expect an opportunity to develop my point of heart to become as a creator…

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.