What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ozie
      Participant

Understanding the role of the Jew in the previous course was eye opening. The use of nodes and hubs also reminded me of computer networking. The thing I expect the most from this course is the reason why the negative/hurtful things in my life happened.

Dale
      Participant

The readings were very helpful. I look forward to growing my understanding and getting my questions answered.

Catherine
      Participant

In previous courses I have enjoyed learning the basic Kabbalistic principles. I am looking forward to a clarified

understanding of how to apply the principles toward the higher reality during the day to day.

dipti
      Participant

To dwell deeper

Maria Memoli
      Participant

The most important thing I got from the previous course is being able to name the need that I feel as “point of the Heart” and how to transmute the will to receive in will to bestow.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

my name is Kebede Mamo Deom Ethiopia Oromiya What I expect from this course is the opportunity to develop a full correction and attainment of equivalency of form with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.