What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brian Sachs
      Participant

I liked getting my question answered by an instructor and reading the forum. I expect to connect further.

Lara Silva
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

The best experience from the previous course was the force of love I have felt on some occasions.

What do I expect from this course?

From this course, I expect to understand how to keep that feeling along time, without the ups and downs that are usually associated with the process.

megan
      Participant

It gave me a glimpse of possibilities.  a huge understanding of the foundation of guidelines.

Nathan
      Participant

Learning about the language of roots and branches.  It really helps to know the language you’re reading!  I hope to learn more!

David
      Participant

My best experience from Part 1 was being exposed to the essential nature as the will to bestow. What I expect from this course is the opportunity to develop a full correction and attainment of equivalency of form with the Creator.

Diane
      Participant

I have a deep desire to know, to understand and to connect.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.