What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elliott
      Participant

The previous course exposed me to ideas and perspectives that I had never before experienced. I am hoping this course will continue to help me grow and evolve and that it will help me experience more light and help me bring more light to others.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

The idea of no one beside him is mind-bending. Very powerful stuff.

Christianne
      Participant

de vorige cursus leerde me anders kijken en aanvoelen  dat de schepper steeds bij ons is in al wat we doen;  Mijn egoistische natuur moet ik veanderen naar meer  willen geven, schenken  om te komen tot de gelijkwaardigheid van vorm  met de creator

David J
      Participant

To begin to understand the path of creation and the answer to the purpose of life is life changing. To gain more in this course is my deepest desire.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course ? I’ve learned a lot of interesting things which are all very valuable.

What do I expect from this course ? A deeper understanding of things I’ve already discovered and to be taught new topics for my spiritual development.

Beverly
      Participant

I am a task-oriented person so I was ready to get to business. My ego doesn’t like repetition.

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.