What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

Learning that there’s a whole higher level of reality that i had no idea existed.

With this course i hope to understand more and more how i can learn to open up to this higher level of LIFE.

Karen
      Participant

A beautifully explained reason as to why we are all here and the revelation of the upper worlds. I expect a deeper understanding of the concepts and laws of Nature as we all continue on our spiritual journey.

Pooya Mosadegh
      Participant

The best thing for me in the period was how close we get to the general reality in each period and what can be corrected in the next period.

Dee
      Participant

I understand now the foundation of the upper forces that I am ready to continue on my journey to spiritual attainment.

Andrew
      Participant

The best part of the last course was learning that there’s a whole higher level of reality that i had no idea existed.

With this course i hope to understand more and more how i can learn to open up to this higher level of LIFE.

Mihaela
      Participant

The best thing about the previous course was the satisfaction of putting all the pieces together and the final image is so detailed and vivid now. I expect to go further into the rabbit hole and complete more puzzle images of the reality until we fully understand the spiritual life.

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.