What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mira Brooks
      Participant

The first course really helped to lay the foundation of important concepts in Kabbalah. It’s important to understand the core principles first and foremost, and I have a great deal to learn. It was wonderful to learn about concepts such as equivalence of form, bestowal vs the will to receive, and how we can spiritually grow over time. While I have an intellectual grasp of the concepts, I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about the applicability in our life and world, which I think this course will delve more into, from reading the syllabus. I am excited to learn more.

Abel
      Participant

The previous course taught me that every action or event in this world is generated by The Creator in order for us to search for Him. Now for this course I expect to deepen my understanding of how the humanity could benefit from our attainment.

George
      Participant

Hello All,

I learned about the different phases of the creature’s evolution and it’s relation to the creator. Also, I learned about the power of thought (the start of our world) in our every day life and evolution as humans

Judit
      Participant

I always felt that the spiritual world can be explained scientifically, that everything is logical. The 1. part of Kabbalah revealed answered a lot of my questions about spirituality, and explained everything in a way that I could understand. I hope the 2. part will answer the remaining questions I have.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

One of my best experiences in the first class was to understand there is more to understanding our written sacred texts. I’m looking forward to a better understanding of how to move into an equivalence of form.

Camila
      Participant

My best experience was understanding the importance of the connection between everyone and everything in the essence of Malchut to be prepared for our connection with the 9 Higher Sefirot.
      I hope with this course to create the right connections to correct our desires together and reach our state of human beings and collective soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.