What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Candace Joy
      Participant

My best experience was learning about the point in the heart.

I am very grateful that I was guided to KabU’s course Kabbalah Revealed Part 1. It has given me a new perspective on the questions who am I? & why am I here? It’s awesome to find such an amazing group of like minded people.

I expect that Kabbalah Revealed Part 2 will open my heart & reveal the wisdom of the higher worlds.

It is my deepest desire to experience the emotional state of the heart of the Sages.

Jurgis
      Participant

That all events in my life was designed specifically for me in my best interest even if I don’t see it at the time of event.

I would like to understand more rational how events that doesn’t seem pleasant at first sight are actually good for me and others.

Paul
      Participant

The concepts  of the surrounding light , the path ahead (the steps, degrees) and the reshimot were eye-openers in the previous course.

Expectations in the next course concern with more revealment and less concealment and a growing connectedness with(in) the group.

Douglas
      Participant

I am excited to see more how I can incorporate this into my daily life, and how through this, I can align with the Creator

Kayce
      Participant
      • My best experience  in the first part where i am exposed to kaballah terms and methods to understand of how to actually achieve higher spiritual  level i.e Creator which most religions unable to prove what and how.

The second part of the course I am hoping to understand further by starting  to experience as what guided by the kabbalist.

Henry
      Participant

Prior to and during the previous course I had these unanswered questions: “What is the meaning of my life? What is reality? Who/What is the Creator? How can I do what is right to please the Creator?”. During the previous course I got hope and felt that by studying Kabbalah I am on the right track. With the second course and beyond I really want to experience and attain the reality and purpose of creation.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.