What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marina
      Participant

Gained deeper knowledge, although there is still much more to learn.

Jennifer
      Participant

Deepening awareness.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Learning that there is a way forward, hoping to learn how .

tristan
      Participant

Like always, I am seeking for a better understanding of spiritual growth and hoping to gain the necessary tools to walk in the light for the advancement of humanity and the earth

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

My best experience was realizing that I am hopeful about the moving forward.

I do not have expectations of the course. I am content to wait and see what happens

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

The best experience for me from the previous course was really understanding where my hunger to experience the Light really comes from. Then, to learn that my hunger is what will help me to contribute to the elevation of everyone is amazing to me.

I expect that this next course will help me through my reluctance to connect with a minyan.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.