What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Best experience of last course was making through it. I started to have huge resistance towards the teaching in the beginning and a feeling of anxiety to connecting with others. I hope to overcome these challenges with the help of this class.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

Wonderful insight in the next aggregation level beyond the individual”: the group. Makes me wonder what Kabbalah (bestowal) organisations and societies might look like ?

Ozie
      Participant

It’s been so long since I resumed this course I don’t remember the last course. Quite frankly I’m avoiding moving forward do to anxiety.

Purity K
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is knowing that there is a Creator in everything that goes on in our lives and that The Creator gives us the opportunity to draw love and not conflict.

What I expect from this course is that I will be able to learn how to connect with others .

afc
      Participant

The best experience from the last course was realizing that the creator wants only good for humanity and that the reason we don’t recognize this is due to internal factors that can be changed through the wisdom of kabbalah.  I would like to learn from this course some of the practical ways to make these changes.

Emiwodew
      Participant

My best experience from the last course is knowing about GE and AHP. And what I expect in this course is that I will know even more fascinating things than the last course.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.