What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ricki
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was feeling validated by some of the concepts and values taught and the “ah-ha!” moments when something I didn’t understand before came into focus. My desire for spirituality is growing. In particular, I’m grateful for understanding a bit more about the kabbalistic environment and what is required/ expected in the groups. I hope to build this understanding more in the next 5 weeks, to feel ready and able to give my abilities to you.

Gabrielle
      Participant

My best experience was delving more deeply into the importance of connection and also the introduction of experiment through. the lab.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Best experience of last course was making through it. I started to have huge resistance towards the teaching in the beginning and a feeling of anxiety to connecting with others. I hope to overcome these challenges with the help of this class.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

Wonderful insight in the next aggregation level beyond the individual”: the group. Makes me wonder what Kabbalah (bestowal) organisations and societies might look like ?

Ozie
      Participant

It’s been so long since I resumed this course I don’t remember the last course. Quite frankly I’m avoiding moving forward do to anxiety.

Purity K
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course is knowing that there is a Creator in everything that goes on in our lives and that The Creator gives us the opportunity to draw love and not conflict.

What I expect from this course is that I will be able to learn how to connect with others .

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.