What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

The best experience was understanding that this is all inner work, and I’m looking forward to experiencing the practical methods used by Kabbalah to help one love one’s friend as oneself.  That sounds truly revolutionary!

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Every course is part of my desirre to know myself and grasp the purpose of existence/Creation

Also I want to do my part in building our common Soul.

It gives me joy to be actively engaged in the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

The desire to connect with others expands more and more each day.

Kev
      Participant

Just so excited

Mary
      Participant

There were many good experiences but I think learning about  the importance of the group. If I understand it correctly you can’t connect with anyone who does not have the point in the heart because there is nothing to connect with and we will be influenced by their corporeal desires. I look forward to learning more about this connection in the next course.

Jan Koons
      Participant

I am continuously learning, about the process, and during the last course, I started to learn why it is important and how to live it. Can’t wait to learn more from this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.