What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      chris patton
      Participant

my best experience was a true feeling inside of being home

chris patton
      Participant

to not pass up any opportunity to express kabbalah

Todd
      Participant

I expect to learn the method

Wiger Levering
      Participant

My best experience was to come to the understanding that the point in the heart developped to such an extent that I seriously want to know more. Not only about the theory, but also the understanding on how to put this knowledge into practice.

tristan
      Participant

I was just grateful to have a structured learning plan and to further develop my spiritual knowledge. I am looking forward to continuing my education and applying what I learn to everyday life

Cyndi
      Participant

There were so many amazing experiences, but I would have to say, learning how off base I was my entire life regarding what prayer is and pondering how one opens the heart; how that feels – also, gaining a different perspective regarding the experiences of my life and feeling the desire for more.

I expect more preparation and guidance from Kab U during this course and as such, I will desire to remain open, throughout and follow through with what I need to be doing

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.