What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

The most important aspect of the courses to me was to understand that I am interconnected to nature and to others I also learned that the good I do in this world, at this time has repercussion in the rest of humanity and the rest of creation. I am responsible to the good of others and the good intention I may have towards that good.

katy
      Participant

I really appreciated the shift in perspective regarding “evil.” To be able to recognize that God truly is using all things, and therefore evil is in and of itself a misunderstood idea, was very helpful for me in looking at my life with eyes of appreciation. I’m looking forward to understanding the idea of the ego better instead of always trying to be rid of it or pretend it’s not there. This feels like a very practical next step.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Reaching beyond the intellectual and swathes of material and ‘feeling’ the harmony of the Creator.

Irina
      Participant

I’ve started to understand our world better. Ego is the king of this world. I want to learn how to attract the Light and get closer to Creator.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course ? There’s none else beside him. I learned that everything that happen in my life is from the Creator ; I’ve almost no free will.

What do I expect from this course ? A deeper understanding of the spiritual worlds and how to attain them.

Andrew
      Participant

I’m beginning to see everything and everyone in a new way more and more. To perceive things from above my ego at times.

I’m hoping to learn some more practical ways to enhance my perceiving reality. To further my correction and connection to LIFE.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.