What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

Just to learn and shift.

John
      Participant

Best experience was the energy I experienced in the process of watching the videos, and the direct impact of the teachers. I also liked very well that there is no separation in the Creator and all that happens is for our highest good.

I look forward in this course to learning about the practical application of the teaching and how to use the tools.
      If I can find a group to connect with that would be great but I am done with intellectual discussion, so we’ll see

Karen
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was to finally have the correct road map to navigate my life. The knowledge that Kabbalah is something that you are guided to when you are ready to receive this precious gift and that the desire to study this science changes you internally to help create a better life and a better world.

Shaun
      Participant

It’s hard to pick an individual element from the last course as it was all very fascinating. Understanding how we are all totally driven by our will to receive , makes me see people differently.
      It makes me less prone to judging others and to making myself feel bad about things I’ve done. We really have no choice but to behave the way we do, and that is why I have a strong desire to change this , even though I realise at the moment that desire us still an egotistical one.

I expect this course to help us start to change by showing us methods & practical ways of reforming our ego for the better

tom
      Participant

Kabbalah has brought me already a lot of wisdom, but I become more and more deconnected from my family and environment, so I hope in this course to learn how to combine the wisdom of Kabbalah with my corporeal life.

Karen
      Participant

My best experience has been a deepening with my connection with the upper force though increased signs and synchronicities that confirm to me that Kabbalah is a science that is meant to be experienced by the spiritual seeker and that I am gratefully on the right path. Thank you to all participants.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.