What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies

what I want from these course is to finally interact with a teacher and other students and get a feel of the method.

Thank you.

kabbalah revealed 2 is my current course, this course was recommended

henry
      Participant

Del curso anterior aprendí varios conceptos alucinantes  y nuevos para mí, los que estoy aún tratando de interiorizar, tales como la unidad del Creador, la percepción de la realidad, las fases de la luz y el ocultamiento y revelación. Del curso actual espero comenzar a ponerlos en práctica para continuar el recorrido espiritual por los 125 peldaños de la escalera.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Very tangible the course is .not just theory

nuwanda
      Participant

very excited to finally apply all the concepts of Kabbalah revealed

Joseph
      Participant

I was able to understand Kabbalah theoretically at my own pace.. It sometimes gave me surprises answering to my long unanswered questions which was confusing me in my entire life..

Now from this course I am exited to learn how to implement those wisdom and to lead a new life..

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.