When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence A Point from the Emergent State When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

Gil Shir

When was the first time you sensed existential questions within you, and what did it take for you to listen to their call?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sauli
      Participant

When I was a kid and later around when I was 20-22 years old.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Since a kid I was my fathers shadow for part of my life and I was always puzzled with all the questions that hit us all and made us come together here in search of the answers to those questions specially “What is the purpose of my life” ?

Henry
      Participant

Don’t remember, but it’s surely there 🙂

KatieBug
      Participant

The first time I asked these questions I was little, about 5 or 6.. then a few years went by… I asked these questions again.. not really getting any real answers other than those found in religion.my parents couldnt properly answer them, family couldn’t, church leaders, or friends.. over time I stopped asking and eventually told theres no way possible to answer any of these questions so I went about life as if i could make my own purpose and reason for life and just live simply and be a good person..these questions popped back up again for me about 3 or 4 years ago and i felt called to answer them.. got into new age.. that did not work out. Now here I am, feeling that maybe I have found the way to answering those questions. I look foward to studying more and more and eventually being a part of a group. Thank you for these courses.

When I was a little girl, I had this strange idea that everything and everyone around me was really an illusion and that I was really all alone in the universe. Then when I was around 10 years old, I had a vision that God was all alone and he decided to divide himself into another piece and then make himself forget that that piece was he himself. So he gave himself amnesia to forget and to think that the other being was another being like himself that he could interact and love and never feel alone.  When the final emergence happens, God will then regain his memory and realise that he is really alone again, as we remember that we are really a piece of God.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

I do not remember exactly when but what it takes me to follow those question is suffering.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.