Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Participant

Free will seems to be an illusion brought about by our individual limited ability to know everything and the seemingly endless potential of possibles. But like they say… if something ever appears random then take a big step backwards and take another look. Our world is ruled by Natural laws, everything is polar (with a pair of opposites) so is forced and pulled back into order if it does will freely… with just enough give to allow growth and retraction. A flux of life.

Nic C
      Participant

It is an illusion when it’s not connected or in sync with the Divine Soul and it is found in the choice to shape our surroundings–finding a good path (Kabbalah), good friends, and a good teacher so that I can learn to be in sync with the Divine Soul/Creator autonomously and/or automatically.

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

I understand (so far) that my free will is on the boundary that separate my will to receive and my will to bestowal. it is a illusion when I  am working in receiving to myself (what is my reality), it is Real when I am working in bestowal (what is the opposite of my reality). The Divine Paradox!

Albert Walls
      Participant

Free will is the choice of two paths, the path of growth/enlightenment or the path of suffering/ignorance. Growth will allow a person to step out the way of a moving car and suffering in front of the head lights.

Michael
      Participant

my free will is my decision to live according to the laws of nature or not. it is an illusion when following egoistic desires.

J
      Participant

We do have free will but only in the sense that we have the freedom to choose our environment I.e the people we choose to spend our time with, the books we read and the environment we choose to live in. These choices we make have consequences – we gather information/knowledge either consciously or subconsciously from our friends, our interests( maybe Kabbalah) and. the places we choose to spend our time.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.