Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sia ATGH
      Participant

All false ego development is due to the conflict between reality and illusion.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

I always thought that I had free will but when I look closely to events that come and go I realise that nothing really depends on me. According to Kabbalah the only free will I have is to choose my environment.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

According to Kabbalah there is not free will. There is the world of roots and branches… The spiritual world the upper forces (roots) pushing us to the corrections.  What is manifesting in this world (branches) is already planned in the upper world (roots). Now there is two way for the correction to happen and this when the free will comes:

Depending on the level of your awareness or consciousness  you can choice to path off freedom which is basic to collaborate with the upper force our the path of suffering which is where must of us are now (our egoistic nature the will to receive for my self…. Me Me  Me …. ) Any of the paths you choice to walk will take you to the same place. Now you can choose the harder way o the easy way (which by the way is not so easy… you basically need to unstall  the old program (the will to receive) and install a new program (the will to bestow).

All is already planned. All already exists in the mind of the creator.

Now a question arise ! who is the creator? ?

I am the creator? Maybe….  why ? because the world only exists in my head, if a died the world will still exists in your head and if you died the world will still exist in someone else head. So me, you and the rest of the world the universe the multi versus all that exist inside, outside below and above is one big mind. Yes one big mind and we are all part of that big mind…

So reshaping my answer about who is the creator !  I am a tiny beat of the creator you are also and all the rest…

And as Kabbalah saying  we all need to connect. if we all connect which we are connect in these big mind, we just can not perceive as mention before because of the old program (the will to receive).

So too summarise all already exists and all is already planed.  Just a matter of time we all reach our destination.

To become one with creator.

To answer the question …. There is not free will…

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

Since we living in double concealment, we  normally perceive as if we have a free will but we only have free will when it comes to our desire to connect with the creator.

Rivka
      Participant

In my day to day life, until now, I assumed most of my life was due to my own free will. However, when the blows from Nature started intensifying in my life I had to find answers e.g. why is this happening to me? Who or what is responsible for what is happening in my life and finally,what is the meaning of my life? why am I here, what is my purpose in life? After studying KabU courses, it seems that I really have no free will, that there are forces and powers from the Upper Worlds that influence my life and the only free will I have is in choosing the right environment and friends. The Group.

V C
      Participant

To quote Colleen: “There is also the perception of a higher world to some people, but not all. Why is that ? You cannot have “free will” to choose something you cannot perceive.”

Free will is a mystery to me for the most part. When I study, Kabbalah opens the doors of perception (thank you Huxley:-) and KabU of course). It vanishes as soon as I am attracted to fear, when I’m stuck in the quagmire of survival.

Colleen
        Participant

Hi VC 🙂

I was so excited to see that someone read something I said, lol.  Thank you!  that made me feel good.  I also have trouble with fear.  It has been my lifelong companion, but our “relationship” began to change when I was able to identify it as the root cause. As before I could only identify the stress, the anxiety as the source. (which I’m also sick of! I want new companions)  I never thought of myself as a fearful person because I’m NOT……I have fought lions, so how is this possible? In speaking with others about this paradox, it was suggested to me that I was unable to “let go” to “trust” that what was happening in my life was for my ….good.  To stop trying to control everything (out of fear) to relax, allow time for the universe to make the corrections necessary, and that all would be turned to my benefit. It has been and continues to be the most challenging lesson of my life.   Like being asked to jump off of a cliff and be happy about it!!?  But as it turns out, the universe attaches a bungee cord lol.  You’re safe and loved!

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.