Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      J
      Participant

We do have free will but only in the sense that we have the freedom to choose our environment I.e the people we choose to spend our time with, the books we read and the environment we choose to live in. These choices we make have consequences – we gather information/knowledge either consciously or subconsciously from our friends, our interests( maybe Kabbalah) and. the places we choose to spend our time.

Geoff
      Participant

We are all products (for better or for worse), of our environment in the corporeal world in which we have little to no free will.

We are a manipulated society that has to conform to the will of Government, Powerful Corporations who invade our privacy, Social Media and News Media that dictate what we may hear and who may be heard.

The only free will we have is to change our environment from being solely focused in the Corporeal and choose a new environment by striving to find Spirit through the Teachings of Kabbalah.

Melodi
      Participant

We have free will only by choosing our environment.

Aguinaldo
      Participant

I don’t if I have free will or not, but I have it I think it’s only the fact that I could change my own environment.

Jan Koons
      Participant

Our free will it is said, can only used be for choosing our environment. Many a times I think I have used free will in making a decision however, the result of that decision seems to have me change my environment so…that proves that.

Amy Padilla
      Participant

Is free will our choice/freedom to perceive the world as we choose?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.