Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

I think free will comes with discernment.

Maria
      Participant

My only free will is to choose between the path of pain and the path of light.

The illusion is to believe that my interpretation of what I perceive with my 5 senses is reality.

Terry L
      Participant

My conscious mind does have a free will for experiences within its own perceived reality.  I can choose where I want to be, whom I want to be with, what attitude I’d like to have.  I don’t have free will to change nature’s laws.

Larunce Pipkin
      Participant

It is all an illusion. However we can impact this illusion by the three things you mentioned, the environment that we place ourselves in (what we feed ourselves-books and other media, people we choose to be around, and the people we choose to teach us)

Rae
      Participant

It is a tiny part of my Essence. So, mostly the illusion of it is what is perceived. Grateful for the Point in the Heart and the Wisdom of Kabbalah! Now enjoying a Path of Light with Friends ❤️

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

My free will exists in my ability to chose my perspective on life events, remembering that there is none else but the Creator.  My free will also exists in my choice of environment, teachers, books, and spiritual comrades.  Free will does not give me the power to control anything in reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.