Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 37 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Angel
    Participant

    I spent years studying the bible, and had questions that nobody I knew or contacted could answer.  I am hoping to find those answers and more.  I am expecting that this will change me for the better. I am hoping my family will see the changes in me, and will want the same opportunity that I’m being given.

    in reply to: Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students #502063
    Angel
    Participant

    Hi, my name is Angel.
    I too have been all over the place spiritually.  I watched the YouTube videos several years ago, and didn’t understand much.  I’ve recently started watching them again, and they make sense.  Remorseful that I wasted so many years, but I must of not been ready until now.

Viewing 2 replies - 37 through 38 (of 38 total)