Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- August 31, 2026 at 7:17 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence? #513411
Angel
ParticipantEnvironment and continuous learning.
August 29, 2026 at 8:47 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail? #513239Angel
ParticipantI think it is reminding myself we came from one soul, and to treat others the way I want to be treated.
August 22, 2026 at 7:23 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting? #512283Angel
ParticipantI hope to understand. I hope to be able to separate Kabbalah from religion.
August 22, 2026 at 7:16 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #512282Angel
ParticipantThe last course was not easy for me, I kept having doubts and fear. Â My expectations are that it will get easier, once I am in a group with fellow students.
Angel
ParticipantWhat inspired me is that I am not alone.
August 13, 2026 at 1:36 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #510682Angel
ParticipantMy goal is to learn, and to help others reach the ultimate goal.
- AuthorReplies

