Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 28, 2026 at 3:52 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected? #520450
Angel
ParticipantWe share in the same intention to get to know the Creator.
September 20, 2026 at 6:24 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #520000Angel
ParticipantI expect to grow in spiritual understanding.
September 20, 2026 at 6:20 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #519999Angel
ParticipantI found out I am not alone and knowledge.
Angel
ParticipantWhat inspired me is that there are teachers willing to share their knowledge without charging money for their time and knowledge.
I learned that I cannot rush.  At first, I was taking many Kabbalah classes, listening to Kabbalah YouTube, or Kabbalah books on audible constantly, and I got overwhelmed.
I wish for my fellow students become one with the Creator. Â I wish them love and happiness also.September 19, 2026 at 2:11 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? #519931Angel
ParticipantThe spiritual law of love is what I have always assumed would be heaven.
September 6, 2026 at 2:53 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #517696Angel
ParticipantIt seems that it always is The Golden Rule. Â If everyone used this rule with awareness life would be joyful, and easier.
- AuthorReplies

