Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 18, 2026 at 12:30 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #519849
BrendaParticipantThank you Seth (love you name by the way).
I can not think of ANYTHING that I can do that is not for my self. I am a mother of two and even what I do for them, it’s actually kind of selfish, because making them happy and protecting them, makes me happy and makes ME feel some kind of peace, so in the end it’s really a self serving act.
The only thing I can think of that is really not just for me is learning Kabbalah, because I believe that if I learn this teaching and change my self, I am actually doing something to help the collective soul.
I also think that I need to understand what pure intention is.
I hope I am on the right track.September 16, 2026 at 11:48 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #519715
BrendaParticipantIf it was easy to change one self, one would initiate the corrective actions. Is Kabbalah alluding to the fact that all I have to do to change is to have the true intention to change and therefore the Creator would assist in that change?
‘after reading the summary for week 3 and watching this video, my spiritual journey cannot be more clear then it is right now. This summary helped make it to be very clear for me. Thank you 🙏🏾September 16, 2026 at 11:07 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying? #519714
BrendaParticipantMy goal is to truly understand what it means to connected to “My Source”.
All through out my life I have been spiritually lost in this world. When we were introduced to Kabbalah, right away I knew this would be my way to understand and to connect to My Source at the highest level.
September 10, 2026 at 11:21 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #518294
BrendaParticipantHello
I am a nurse and I have a beautiful life surrounded by a loving family. It is less difficult for someone like me to choose “the correct environment”. My question is: How does a homeless person that struggles with poverty and drug addiction able to even think about changing the environment?September 4, 2026 at 12:30 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #516625
BrendaParticipantFreedom for me is to be able to receive and bestow without thought of self, that is the key and way to freedom and eternal happiness
Freedom is the ability to recognize the reforming light and ALLOW the light to work on me so I can achieve equivalence of form
August 19, 2026 at 12:49 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #511570
BrendaParticipantThank you so much. The baby analogy made a lot of sense to me. Thank you for recommending material to read 🙂
- AuthorReplies

