Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- February 4, 2026 at 10:53 am EST in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #480529
EllemaParticipantI’m swirling from the terminologies but I am connecting with the material insomuch as I am feeling it. Last night I had a dream I was in an everyday world similar to my own until I came in contact with other people. First of all there was no barrier when approaching someone because the coherence was innate. Once contact was made physically and I note it was not sexual in any way, bliss, love, and sensations were so pleasurable that I hesitated with a distinct thought of death. Should I die and be separated from the resonate bliss I could not bear it. I reassured myself that even the thought of that was not enough to prevent me from experiencing the bliss and I surrendered to it once more. Why does this dream standout for me? Because I have never experienced anything like it before. I cannot help but believe that study of Kabbalah is responsible for this. Dreaming has always been the way I receive or process  insight in my life. While I cannot recreate the dream experience in my waking life I can incorporate and integrate what I have dreamed as real and this is how I grow and evolve. I am grateful to be here and feel renewed with hope through the study of Kabbalah as it is providing me with a resonance of truth I can experience even if I am struggling with the terminology.
February 2, 2026 at 8:47 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #477983
EllemaParticipantTo understand the root or cause is to open perception beyond the effect aptly perceived by the 5 senses. The knowledge of roots or the absolute forces that do not change and are beyond 5 senses perception provides information essential to understand how reality actually works.
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by
Ellema.
January 31, 2026 at 11:33 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #477768
EllemaParticipantI expect study of Kabbalah ancient wisdom to help me to remember and recover who I am.
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by
- AuthorReplies

