Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
LogynnParticipant(Sorry this is long to give context.) I want to know if the creature retains access to all the reshimot, or if they disappear to some degree when we move on from one to another?
I understand that time is an artifact of our perception of different states. And I think you are saying that a reshimot is any complete state that exists, or existed. It sounds like they possibly build on each other, like the next one includes the memory of the last one, or is influenced by what happened in the last one. Is this like a version of a video game or an episode/chapter in a story?
One thing that bothers me my whole life is that I can’t access past states, or the states of other people. I want to go back to any time and examine it with new perceptual abilities. I am on the autistic spectrum and I didn’t develop normal awareness of feelings until I was an adult, and it is thrilling to revisit things I knew before with sense I have now and I couldn’t even conceive of then. I want to go into the minds of other people and experience their preferences, their feeling, their identity, their life.. I want to know the WHOLE story. Every second of every life of every creature everywhere.
RPG games are very cathartic to me because I can go into every nook and cranny of that world and know it. I can replay the story as many times are I want. I can feel it from my own perspective encountering it for the first time, or sense how it’s different after I’ve played it once, or imagine it from an NPC’s perspective, or play as a new character, or play with another person. It feels like I can squeeze every drop of experience from every facet of it. I can save it all. If my appreciation of it is incomplete, I can go back and complete it.
It frustrates me that in this world I only have access to my own perspective, except in my dreams. I have extremely elaborate and varied experiences, identities, and lives in my dreams. This makes it annoying that I keep coming back to this one (this life) where there’s really nothing to do but study Kabbalah and observe how much of the world that I don’t have access to. I love the opportunity to study Kabbalah, but what is the point of all the rest of this tantalizing detail? I can’t even clearly remember my own memories that I experienced myself. And I have almost no access to other people’s. I can talk to them or read their stories or watch a movie about them. But, for the most part, each one is an entire universe I don’t have access to, and I don’t have the time or the conceptual capacity for it even if I did. I travel a lot, but I mostly see tiny hints of huge stories and places I will never get to know.
When we reach correction will it all be saved? Can we go back and examine every one of a quadrillion stories and moments that we each took to get there? Will we be able to fit every corner of the world into our perception?
July 3, 2025 at 2:57 pm EDT in reply to: If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so? #444230
LogynnParticipantRead the Zohar every night, making my brain pause and enunciate each word individually, with my mind on the idea that I am surrounded by colossal forces whose attention turns to me when I read it… and that somehow that attention trickles through me into my reality and elevates it.
And then get a Ten and tell the Upper Force to Its human faces that I’m here for It.
July 2, 2025 at 2:50 pm EDT in reply to: In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise? #444152
LogynnParticipantIn concealment you explore every facet of the lack of the Creator, including the concept of the total non-existence of the thing you desire. The frustration and uncertainty causes one to either cling to shells in denial, or long more fiercely for revelation.
June 19, 2025 at 11:24 am EDT in reply to: In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain? #442795
LogynnParticipantlol, I’m looking at what Craig wrote and it’s exactly the same thing, but more concise. But I want to share my whole depiction in my mind, since I can’t help making one. I’ll take any opportunity to get editing, criticism, and feedback on it.
June 19, 2025 at 11:20 am EDT in reply to: In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain? #442794
LogynnParticipantThe purpose that is at the top of my mind right now is from the reading material of the previous section.
It seemed to say that the sefirot themselves are composed of the reflected light. This would mean that the only way we can attain them is to perform the action of making a screen (a commitment not to accept a specific light into a specific desire) and then using it to redirect light (fulfillment of that desired thing) onto others, so that we would be able to see the qualities of the Creator in the redirected light.
I think this means that the purpose is to prompt us to make that action. To understand that the Creator is there and everything good is coming from Him. And with this knowledge, we reject some of that good coming to us in order to give it to someone else. And that the power of this comes from deeply desiring this thing for ourselves, and giving it away anyway, specifically because we know the Creator desires this. (The purpose of the course is to help us achieve this detailed understanding above reason without being able to see it for ourselves, since we are not in the spiritual world.) And in the results of such an act we might get to see the image of the Creator etched out, and know Him. And when we know Him we will have the ability to cleave to Him.
That is how it seems to me at this point based on the course materials so far.
LogynnParticipantIs the rosh the awareness of the Light?
To the degree Malchut is aware she’s rejecting the Light, and why she’s rejecting it, and from whom she is rejecting it, and this awareness shapes her intention… Â that would be the rosh.
And, equal and opposite to that on the other side of the screen, she could allow the Light to fill the toch to the same degree that her intention had become correct?
- AuthorReplies

