Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 22, 2026 at 9:23 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520131
NaomiParticipantWow thank you so much for your time and explanation. Makes a lot of sense! 🙏🏼🫶🏻
September 19, 2026 at 7:53 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #519921
NaomiParticipantAnother question in regards to our journey. Do we share our experiences and discoveries with our children? My kids are 14 & 11 and have seen a transformation in me as quasi atheist mom to spiritual mom. As well as a reset of my nervous system and anxieties. So some days I share videos I’ve came across or really helpful perspectives. Both are very open -now- and ask me many questions on guidance in regards to their challenges. I was on a different Kabbalah path past few years so my kids are definitely entrenched in the “celebrity” of Kabbalah.. Is there a path of redirection?
September 19, 2026 at 7:11 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #519920
NaomiParticipantIn regards to what Kabbalah is not – are prayers that contain names of angels or names of Hashem- considered Idol worship as well? I don’t say the names out loud but I’m now seeing that I’m trying to manipulate my reality? If I make my only intention to simply being in alignment with the creator in my prayers (which contain said names) does that remove the idol worship aspect?
September 19, 2026 at 6:38 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #519919
NaomiParticipantI have many expectations but I’m aiming to release them all and clear my mind for wisdom that can’t be explained by common logic.
NaomiParticipantHi ! My name is Naomi and I’m from West Texas but I currently live in Porto with my family. I’ve always been drawn to the sciences and loved exploring how math bends at the extremes of nature. After deciding to pursue medicine and working for decades as a self proclaimed atheist and being angry at the state of affairs- I finally reached rock bottom in terms of hope for humanity . Then I came to the conclusion that nothing is random as I had believed for years after discovering Kabbalah on instagram. My Kabbalah journey has taken me on many avenues but I’m finding KabU is finally answering the questions I’ve had while studying- mostly on my own. Excited to be here.
September 15, 2026 at 9:12 am EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. #519607
NaomiParticipantHello everyone, my name is Naomi and I’ve been studying for about two years and I’m not very excited to take this course.
- AuthorReplies

