Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 26, 2026 at 3:21 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #520349
WendeParticipantComplete my corrections and reveal Light to help reveal qualities of Creator to others through my gifts. When I achieve equivalence of form with Creator, that helps others do so as well.
WendeParticipantI wish that all of us would continue to come back to our studies and consistently remember we are one; let us all tune into each other and tune out the world that distracts us.
August 17, 2026 at 7:20 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #511405
WendeParticipantI have gained a deeper understanding that the forces in the world are all part of the corrections needed for the collective soul. It is all part of the Creator’s Plan and while there is suffering found in the world, I can see the suffering leads to desire for correction within us if we have moved through the different stages of development.
WendeParticipantHello,
I am seeking knowledge that will guide me with builing my connection to the Creator as I navigate my life experiences and Journey. - AuthorReplies

