A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JJ
      Participant

i really don’t think there is anything more to life without the appropriate foundation and blueprint in order to live a life the way it was intended to be lived. All other options are attempts in vain. What better way that to align it all to receive the most from it, because that is what the creator wants from us. This would be my motivation. Besides the fact that everything else is pushing me to complete this as well. 🙂

Joseph
      Participant

No matter what I have no other choice, it comes down to I have exhausted myself searching, but I need to search (hopefully find) that which will fill the deep longing that has haunted me all my 60 years of life. This is my only choice in the moment, to press on with faith. Reading this over I sound lost, and yes, I have been wandering in the desert of illusion with no compass, something needs to change! So here I am with no ability to quit even though I do get ragefully angry at my perceived predicament. I have wanted to quit the search many times in my life but there is something inside that just does not allow me to, I trust this will be my continued motivator.

Francisco
      Participant

My motivation is the yearning for Truth and Reality.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

That’s beautiful to read this topic description. And i already thought something is wrong with me 5 years ago. The thing is that I feel that i want to repeat and dive into all the contents before, because i don’t even fully grasped them and I don’t want to jump over important details. All the pictures are so vague in my mind.

But anyways. I really and honestly feel that there is no other choice but to continue exactly where it feels uncomfortable, and we are being told that it’s not so much about understanding but connecting our desires.

If I don’t persevere, I will be brought back here after maybe 5 more years, and our time is too precious to waste more of it.

Do we want to live each alone in a different solar system like an exponantated form of corona?

No I will do this.

Semper Fi

MO YA
      Participant

the need and the desire to attend/acquire knowledge and act/practice it in my life,

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

In my search of Who am I, what is the purpose….I came across this method and I can assure you my friends that once it started answering my questions I haven’t looked back. This Path goes in one direction, let us follow it together!!

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.