Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is Adam kadmon, Atik yomin and ein sof considered creation too.?

mrc s
      Participant

Is the world atzilut, beria until our world considered creation.?

mrc s
      Participant

If Zon is the Creatures then what is khb(Aa, Avi).?

Hi mrc,

In relation to all of these technical questions, my advice would be to write them down in one place and return to them later after you’ve studied a bit more.

I will say, “creation” if you’re referring to the “created being” is only considered the soul of Adam HaRishon.

The Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah would be something I’d recommend you to be comfortable with if this is the direction your heart is drawn to.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

I remember reading that the measure of godliness in a person is his success/happiness but also that feeling lower than the majority..? I don’t understand.

I’m also unfamiliar with that concept. If you could point me to the Kabbalistic source I could help, but if it is not related then I’m afraid I have nothing to say.

mrc s
      Participant

I guess i know why im suffering all this time, in the past few years I didn’t give as if giving before the recipient tell me they want it I didn’t give it because lest they didn’t want what I’m trying to give, now I give pleasure even when they haven’t tell me if they want it or not

Thank you Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.