Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Can a person love and hate another at the same time

mrc s
      Participant

Hi.., I don’t know if it’s egoist or not but I want to give is it better that I give to the poor and needy or to the one’s love (like very much) like my dream girl if to the needy and poor help me to to do it thank you

It’s best you try and find the Creator and give to Him. This is the entire journey. Discovering where He is and establishing contact through equivalence of form.

mrc s
      Participant

When we receive full of the light in the preceding phases do we work for God this we receive the light or just receive the light without working.?

No such thing as receiving without work. The desire must be present and no desire for bestowal is “given” without the proper preparations, meaning, from Lo Lishma one comes to Lishma.

mrc s
      Participant

If we feel deficiency does our desire for pleasure grow each day.?

If you received pleasure in a vessel at one point, this then decreases the yearning and therefore the pleasure felt.

If you are always growing your desire, the potential pleasure is also greater.

However, this is the wisdom of Kabbalah – reception – The Wisdom of Reception, meaning how to receive. We will not be receiving pleasure as we do in our current perception, this is pleasure “in order to receive”, the pleasure of “in order to bestow” comes from a different place entirely and the yearning to bestow, the desire to bestow, is also pleasurable. Just like in our world, when you are in love, you enjoy thinking about the other. You’re enjoying from your desire for them. Just another example, even though it’s still egoistic.

Thanks!

chekolog
      Participant

Has anyone else passed machsom than Michael Laitman? (Tony Kosinec or you?) Please do not say to that we are not talking about spiritual attainment. Because we know that Rav has passed the machsom, and this does not affect us badly.

Hi Abdurrahman,

It’s a good question, but it’s not something we bring up or mention. There are a couple of reasons for that, but the main one is that it hinders a person’s ability to do the easier inner work toward those who appear outside themselves. To you, you should bring yourself to the level where you see everyone is at a higher level than you, in greater adhesion with the Creator, bestowing to Him more and you, you are far behind and outside the connection they have.

Of course, that means lowering yourself to see those higher. If you accept them as “higher” already, then you essentially ruin the work to lower yourself, work against your nature, and these efforts are the ones that draw the light and bring you closer to the world of bestowal.

Essentially, it doesn’t matter where anyone is, and we should keep it to ourselves so as not to harm others on the path. The goal is to be drawn after the greatness of others who naturally seem lower than yourself, less capable, less feeling, etc. Your work is to raise them in your eyes – “above reason” make them great.

Best of luck,

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

I forgot what is Atik yomin in relation to the other worlds..?

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.