Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 1,067 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ali malekzadeh
      Participant

Hi there

I want to  thank you for all the great courses/YouTube videos.

By the way, one more thing I would like to share with u guys
      Something has happened inside me and I’m confused (kind of happy and worried)
      I no longer have the desire to do my normal activities and all I want to do is study and learn Kabbalah is it normal?  🙁

Nothing(reading books, watching moves, etc.) gives me more pleasure than learning Kabbalah  🙂

any advise ?

Juan Londono
        Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>*edit</p>

Hi Ali,

Haha I really am laughing because it’s something almost all of us go through. The states really are similar for us all! Sometimes it’s truly unbelievable how it happens….

This is completely normal to feel this way, however, you must continue living your normal life. This phase will pass but it’s also a necessary one for you to begin to arrange for yourself how to live in “two worlds”.

Both worlds must exist in parallel and you will see that this is perfect the way it is. You just need to do some inner “tuning” and you’ll be just fine.

Patience and time will get you through this. Just stick to this environment and you’ll see this “floating board in the middle of the ocean” will bring you to shore.

Best of luck, friend.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is the desire to be equal to each other good instead of wanting to be above others.?

Equal is also not possible, but only in one thing – in the aspiration to bestow. The Creator, in this, makes us equal. It’s why it’s said that He is the glue that binds us together.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it more important to love the Creator or people?

Great question. How do you love the Creator though? Also, how do you love without the opposite – hate?

Then you’ll understand why you need a group.

mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Getting more than what I want is considered more happy (more what I want?) or not?</p>

Pleasure is pleasure. It just depends what kind of pleasure do you want. Do you want to give pleasure to the Creator or to yourself?

mrc s
      Participant

Has the ego been a good force before.?

Creator: “I’ve created the evil inclination, I’ve created the Torah as a spice.”

mrc s
      Participant

Does other’s treatment of me is my treatment of them before..?

I wouldn’t say it like that. I would say the Creator manages all of reality and provides you, in every minuscule detail, the correct conditions for spiritual growth. The fact that we do not perceive it this way doesn’t mean we can ascribe all sorts of other causes.

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 1,067 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.