Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 913 through 918 (of 1,192 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Mancini
      Participant

Has a Kabbalist ever reached the end of correction?

Certainly! It’s why we cherish the Zohar so much. There’s the end of correction for each individual and there’s the end of correction for the entire collective soul. We’re still waiting on that second one…luckily, this is the Last Generation!

majid
          Participant

Hi

How do we know this is the last generation?

humehr garivani
      Participant

hi

what is the most holy chapter of zohar ? for scan with eye

Hi Humehr,

It is not possible to answer that question without attaining the full height of the book of Zohar. I have heard it recommended for new students to begin first with The Donkey Driver or The Rose.

Joseph – KabU

David Mancini
      Participant

Why are they called “worlds” and not something else that could better describe what they are ?

David!

Kabbalists are describing what you “see”  in that “world”. Of course all of spirituality is only how one participates in reality after acquiring the quality of bestowal and the constant lack or need for adhesion with the Creator, how He behaves with us, His attitude towards us and just like in our world we see how we were related to as children and how we related to our parents. Growing up as if enlarges the world and makes it even bigger.

The “worlds” are just differences in how we perceive we’re being related to. You could say we’re in a different world as children, even though it’s the same “world” we live in now. The only difference is how much truth has been revealed.

Hope that was your question, maybe I missed it. <3

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Can I choose Kabbalah but because I am stubborn Egoisticalli I suffer pain then enter Spirituality..?

Pain and suffering are not free passes into spirituality. We’re given a path from above and however this path appears where you have hills or turns is not for us to decide. We can only choose to cleave onto none else besides Him and not how which path we prefer according to our egos.

mrc s
      Participant

If studying Kabbalah brings more conflict and suffering to other people do we preffered to study Kabbalah..?

I haven’t experienced this to be the case, nor have I read or heard of Kabbalah leading to conflict and suffering. The only cause of this is none else besides Him.

Now, if you’re asking whether or not you should continue studying because it’s causing conflict in your life perhaps with someone who is not understanding or work, for example, then I would make it strictly an inner study while on the outside it’s as if nothing has changed with you and no one can say anything about how it bothers them.

mrc s
      Participant

Does below receiving to receive possible..?

Viewing 6 posts - 913 through 918 (of 1,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.