Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 1,051 through 1,056 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

Sir,

Yesterday, I was thinking about my new life ” reality” after watching few videos of kabbalah teaching by Mr. Tony and Mr. Gil.

👇My thinking is like this in the picture below. ( I should not lean on my own understanding, please correct my understanding)

The entire universe is house of the infinite light. This infinite light is governing force. The most important is I’m in the house of this Light.

I don’t have any separate house for me. No people could understand my ideas, they have their own business.

I’m blessed in other way, not like other people’s blessings in God’s home.

I want to give my creator a great pleasure by accepting my these people in this world with love.

I’m much responsible person. I need to learn more for this. And i should surrender my self to complete my responsibility with great joy. That’s wonderful.

Now I want to know from you is, is my understanding right? Or where I am wrong or lack in my understanding?
      ( kabbalah in 60 min. Crash course)
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks much.</p>

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for sharing. Your understanding is right but also wrong. Let me explain.

When a child is developing, they have a certain perception of reality. Is their perception and and even worldview right or wrong? It’s right for the current state of their development, and as they mature, they will keep updating their perception and worldview.

In Spirituality it’s the same process. What you see now as right will later be found to be an incomplete perception that will be expanded.

LUCAS SCHMIDT
      Participant

Hi again :). In my private life, I have realized that since a few years ago I have been experiencing things like a spiritual script, as if it were a ladder, going up level by level in spiritual knowledge / self-knowledge. More precisely in the last 4 years. About predestination, is it perfect in every detail or do we have some function really our own in this life? I mean, sometimes it feels like I’m stuck in that role and absolutely everything I experience is immutable. Thanks.

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Lucas, the will to receive has all kinds of ways of playing around with us 🙂

I wouldn’t look too much into to. Focus on attracting the Light and it will lift you. In spirituality there is only advancement. Even if it doesn’t always seem that way.

Shannon Crocker
      Participant

I am wondering on a practical level how often should we choose free will in our every day lives. I am wondering if it is an awareness of spirituality throughout your day along with continuing to put yourself in the right environment daily.

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Shannon,

Good question. In fact you have freedom of choice every second of the day to choose an environment that supports spirituality.

Abhi Garg
      Participant

Hi all. I asked Gil a question about circumcision over email and I thought I would share the response here in case it helps anyone else, as well as to add more to my original question.

The question was about the requirement for the male child to be circumcised on the eighth day of life, which is mentioned in the Zohar and the Torah, and what is to be done by people such as myself who do not come from a culture that practices circumcision.

Gil clarified that when the Zohar refers to circumcision, it is referring only to an internal act and has nothing to do with any external act. As we have been told, everything in the Zohar refers only to internal states of being so that makes perfect sense.

A follow-on question from me on this is what is that “internal act” of circumcision that one is required to do? And what is the significance of doing it on the “eighth day”?

Does it have something to do with exercising control over lower (e.g. sexual) impulses?

Mosean
      Participant

peace to everyone, my question is how do apply the tree of life to our spiritual awakening and awareness?

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Mosean,

The Tree of Life is a structure of 10 sefirot. It can only be applied if you attain that structure.

How to attain that structure? Later this month we will be opening the course Kabbalah Reveled Part 1. I recommend to sign up to it as it will give you clearer guidance on this matter.

LUCAS SCHMIDT
      Participant

Hello, could you enable subtitles on videos? I am Brazilian and I read English very well, but I am terrible at understanding when I listen. I will probably buy the subscription if there is a caption, even automatic as on your Youtube channel, thanks to everyone.

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

Unfortunately there are no automatic subtitles available, but we are in the process of adding English captions to all the videos. This should be completed within a few weeks.

We are also working on adding subtitles in Spanish, Portuguese, French and Dutch, but this will only be expected in Q3-Q4 of 2021.

LUCAS SCHMIDT
          Participant

Thank you, Gil! You are the best kabbalah teacher I have ever seen, keep it up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,051 through 1,056 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.