Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 1,061 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Om Agni
      Participant

I have heared in some videos that the soul doesn´t exist, but I also heared in other videos talking about reincarnation. So arises this doubts to me: what is that that reincarnate in another body?

From what I have experience so far in my path I would say that each of us have a soul which is part of the great collective soul (adam harishon) but it has its own taste and its own freewheel simply it perceives duality and separation with less rigidity and intesity.

I would love to hear your opinion.

thanks

Hi Om,

It just depends on the context. If you heard “the soul doesn’t exist” that would be in the context of the extent of what a person has built or hasn’t built for themselves. If they haven’t built their soul, it’s considered as not existing–while on the other hand, this exists on the side of the Creator with Him in Gmar HaTikkun.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

is it better to be silverspooned when young or reality?

mrc s
      Participant

whats the difference between humble and negative thinking?

I imagine the difference would be on one hand you see others as great and yourself as small and on the other side you would see yourself as greater than them…

mrc s
      Participant

is tiferet in kenya?

mrc s
      Participant

why da’ath not counted in original sephirot?

It’s a discernment that ties K and H together–just depends from what “angle” you’re looking at.

mrc s
      Participant

Does a Kabbalist purposely make attaining spirituality difficult so that we earn it?

Kabbalists don’t make it “difficult”, the path is always against our will to receive, against our nature, but Kabbalists can’t reveal everything in order not to spoil the correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 1,061 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.