Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

is the assembly of israel god, shekinah or?

mrc s
      Participant

Is there logic to the commentaries of the zohar or we have to belief by blind faith? altough i guess finally i agree with it.

Nothing in the Zohar is logical. It’s writings about the spiritual world–nothing we can understand about that in our perception of this world.

Chris

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi.im in kabu more than a Year.my eglish is getting better.when is the appropriate time to be in a ten?

Hi Ali,

Once you finish the course, you’ll have that opportunity.

Congrats on the English 🙂 Keep it up.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

i went downhill after studying the occult and kabbalah, is studying the occult sin?

This would just confuse a person. We always recommend sticking only with one…whichever one you prefer.

Chris

mrc s
        Participant

i happened to coincidentally learn kabbalah about the same time as the occult.

Brad
      Participant

Chris, thats amazing, so does that mean the people in ruth never said the creators name? Or they had a higher sense of perception ? I really need to know if they spoke the name or not.

I couldn’t tell you what they did back then, but we know Kabbalah speaks about the inner world of a person and not what occurs externally. If a person says something or doesn’t say it, does something or doesn’t do it–this isn’t within the realm of what the method of Kabbalah speaks about.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

should we go above reason we are negative or faith that we are positive?

Above reason means I have a reason, I have an egoistic (opposite the Creator) opinion and the power of “faith”–the Creator’s help–I’m able to rise above it and exist in the intention to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.