Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

• This topic has 2,380 replies, 165 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by mrc s.

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zealot Mines
      Participant

What is special about the physical people of Israel.. the country?

Hi Zealot,

Reality is structured in a pyramid. This pattern continues through all degrees and into the human degree. At the top of the pyramid, you have the least in quantity and highest in quality–those aspiring for correction and following nature’s path of development to achieve the purpose of creation. At the bottom you have the majority of the human population with no interest in the above. Same with Israel. At one end, the physical land and the people there are significant, but the inner meaning–the qualitative is what’s important. It’s not to say land itself and the people there are not important, but it’s more of a reflection of the inner state of things. What the general public decides, how they behave, the government, the army, etc. — these things are remote from the spiritual–not important. The only time it becomes relevant is when the inner “Israel” begins making corrections and these corrections then spill out into the nation of Israel and from the nation to the rest of the world.

Thanks,

Chris

Brad
      Participant

Is gilgul a process one needs to do before he enters  the kingdom of heaven? Or is there no connection between the two?

Hey Brad,

“Entering the kingdom” implies one’s preparation in the vessel (Kli) for what the kingdom has to offer. “Gilgul” in Kabbalah can simply be “change”–as in a change in the will to receive to another state. This certainly would be necessary as a person would need to undergo many changes until they have that correct desire. Messiah you could say comes into play when referring to Gmar HaTikkun, so I’m not sure how you want to connect that here.

Thanks!

Brad
        Participant

And to add to that, how would messiah, or death of the righteous atoning come into play with the above question.

thx

mrc s
      Participant

is physical contact the highest pleasure between opposite sex, because its between human beings instead of material or ethereal mind and spirit 😅?

Hey mrc,

It’s one of the biggest desires we have. You could say the same about some physical contact of a piece of steak going down your throat.

mrc s
      Participant

what if g-d hates me? can i do something to make him love me?

He does not act against His nature which is only one of complete bestowal. The created beings are the ones that perceive that differently. “We were as dreamers”, and each one has their own path towards revealing the true reality.

mrc s
          Participant

in the bible i guess i remember writed that he hates the wicked?

mrc s
      Participant

how if i cannot pray to make me not lazy because im lazy to pray and i cannot pray to… until i cannot pray whatsoever about it?

mrc s
      Participant

if i feel suffering is g-d fail me?

Suffering is an indication that there’s something to correct. All He wants is for us to come closer to Him. According to the root of our soul, this is how He relates to us. We just have to trust in the meantime that it was all certainly Good that does Good, and He is just waiting for us to reveal that ourselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.