Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

if i only receive for myself why i can see others but not the creator?

Hey mrc,

“Seeing” the Creator would mean one has equivalence of form with Him, with the quality of bestowal.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

So the Creator doesn’t have a desire to receive pleasure, can he feel pain?

Hey mrc,

We can equate it to a parent who feels their child’s pain and shares the child’s pleasure.

Chris

mrc s
          Participant

so the creator is not in infinite pleasure since he feels humanities pain?

Zealot Mines
      Participant

How can constantly maintain good thoughts, or rather can I avoid bad thoughts? Where do bad thoughts come from?

Hi Zealot Mines,

These thoughts will always come, we’re always being pushed to develop, the question is how strong is the environment’s influence on me that I immediately know what to do with those thoughts and re-position/re-aim myself towards the goal correctly?

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is the Light (pleasure) created or already existing?

Hey mrc,

The light is the Creator’s will towards us. For us, this is sensed as pleasure.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

is it more difficult learning spiritual matters or corporeal?

Hey mrc,

I’d say when you don’t know what you’re dealing with, where you are and where to move when you first start out on the spiritual path, this is more difficult that working with say, a piece of wood that you’re holding in your hands and learning how to work it–for example. Yet, as we progress, we are learning more about ourselves and become “experienced” just like with any other skill.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

so love and bestowal is not created only the will to receive?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.