Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 1,061 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Does the Creation the body of G-d the Light his mind and Himself is His Spirit?

Hey mrc, I’m not following the question here…can you rephrase?

mrc s
          Participant

Is the physical world the body of G-od?

mrc s
      Participant

Should I focus on praying to others as praying is different from doing good, whereas doing good to self first?

“Doing good” is wanting good for others. Kabbalah doesn’t speak about actions in this world. However, in order to reach the ability to have the right intention, we first have to bring others (in the ten) closer to us, and this is what shapes us and forms us to be bestowers.

Malka
      Participant

OK both must be for the Creator, Receive as well as bestow. I can see how bestow may be pleasant for me, since I see the receptor enjoining receiving, but in the case of receiving; I must, use, consume the gift in order to enjoy… Isn’t have that enjoyment  a large portion of egoism? In other words, I bestow with no regards  or expectation but when I receive whatever later on, how can I not to balance internally ?  I will feel the pleasure of rewards more than receiving… No?

Hey Malka,

It’s not “consuming” the pleasure, it’s just felt in our vessels since this is what we pass to others–this is what bestowal is. Reception is us trying to stuff the pleasure into our own vessels. Bestowal is using our vessels to ask for bestowal which the act itself is the intention. The pleasure is in becoming like the Creator and this is what fills us.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

In corporeality I chase pleasure for pleasure sake, do in spirituality I chase bestowal instead of the Light (pleasure)?

HJV
      Participant

Hi!

In our daily efforts to connect with our friends, many habits and behaviors become apparent. Some of these may seem detrimental to our connection. However, how do we truly know they need to be corrected when they might be not only personality traits but forces required to open the heart?

Sometimes I feel all we need to do is become aware of the abundance in our complexity and let the upper decide what needs to be corrected. Anyways,  we would need to scrutinize whether we intend to serve the friends or not. Any thoughts ty

Hi HJV,

We’re essentially walking “blind”, but our efforts to come closer each time adds a new level of emotion, and with new sensation comes the mind to scrutinize that sensation and gives us another level of awareness. Step by step we learn what it means to come together, how, where–it’s all added from above. Not from whatever egoistic, logical ideas we have as to what it means to be connected, rather, what we receive from above as guidance. These are all things that are felt. We will always be shown the corruptions and it’s on us to ask Him for help rising above them to connect in the common desire above everything else.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

What is the meaning of diligent in the tanakh(proverbs), thx.

Hey mrc,

Not exactly sure of the context but typically it would be “persistent” in scrutinizing one’s state–where one is now and what the desired state is.

Thanks,

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 1,061 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.