Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 1,061 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is the prayer for a a Spiritual Kli a prayer for Spiritual pleasure?

You could say that, although spirituality is based on an the existence of the intention, “who do I want to please?”. If I want to please myself, this is corporeality, if I want to please the Creator, this is spirituality. The pleasure is the goal in corporeality and in spirituality pleasure is a consequence, but the intention is the goal.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

What man wants to pray to obtain Lishma as it is not for receiving? How can we do this?

This is exactly Lo Lishma. We certainly aren’t able of even imagining what it is to bestow when all we have are vessels of reception. The desire is what we need to develop and gradually the light works on us and brings us new desires and eventually a true desire to bestow to the Creator without any return for ourselves.

mrc s
      Participant

Should we pray for vessels of bestowal even though we want it to receive Spiritual pleasure? Is this the beginning of Lishma?

mrc s
      Participant

Is bestowing to bestow more easy than receiving to bestow? But I still can’t do both right before entering Spirituality?

“Easy” and “Hard” only have to do with what we are capable of handling. You could say in the weight room, lifting 100kg is hard, and 1kg is easy. In spirituality, the question is similar–are you capable of it or not? Do you have a sufficient Masach to reject anything you would receive for yourself and receive only what you are able to bestow. Bestowing in order to bestow is a different question since there you’re not even engaging the desire to receive, you’re not using it. It’s difficult to compare 1st grade and 5th grade. Certainly you couldn’t go from 1st to 5th but once you traverse each grade, you accumulate the necessary means to succeed in 5th.

Thanks!

humehr garivani
      Participant

Hello

after i bestow i get tired and i feel empty.

how can i get energy for bestow?

Hey humehr,

We have no ability to bestow by ourselves. The whole concept of “prayer” is to pinpoint the desire for this as well as the recognition that we’re unable to do it without the Creator’s help. This is MAN and MAD.
        “Energy” comes from above.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Is it good to pray for ourselves first then to others and why.?

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 1,061 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.