Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is stage three a desire to receive by giving or desire to give by receiving, thx

mrc s
      Participant

Is the desire to give and to receive two sides like of the same coin or two different things? thx

Hey mrc,

Kabbalists tell us there is one true reality, the reality of the Creator, yet there is the perception of this reality and the perception of reality where that perception is hidden–so essentially yes, two sides of the same, one, reality.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

If there is none besides him, then the Creator suffers too as the Creation sometimes suffers?

Hey mrc,

Kabbalists tell us there is a kind of “suffering” from the side of the Creator, but it’s just how we perceive it. It’s like “bringing contentment to Him” which is just how the created being perceives the Creator receiving pleasure–the created being cannot say anything about the Creator since our perception is only how we perceive it and not of the Creator’s essence.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

There is none besides him, is it meaning that me , others, the table the chair etc are the Creator?

Hey mrc,

Correct, nothing in reality except for the Creator and how He expresses Himself to creation.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

In the 10, are we meant to be representing, or “passing around” the role of the sefirot for the friends?
      Also, if I may, as a father I find myself playing “good cop, bad cop” with my wife, as unpleasant as it might be at times; are we meant to play “devil’s advocate,” as it were, in the 10 so that we’re constantly challenging one another, even if we agree with the fundamental direction the 10 is going in? If not, how else do we sharpen our intention… if that’s the purpose?

Hey Jarrett,

About the Sefirot, this is something that happens but it’s not up to us. This is certainly how the Creator plays and develops us but it’s not like we are choosing certain roles–we accept the state we are given and from there figure out how to turn it into something beneficial for the ten.

Regarding your second question, I wouldn’t say this is the correct approach. Regardless, we all have our own qualities (relating to your first question) and this is enough coarseness needed in order to build upon that a strong connection. If the ten is unable to find “atop what” in order to connect, this means they haven’t come close enough together yet. Possibly, in the beginning, while still trying to feel out everyone this strategy might come out but it should be as a means over coming closer and not some means of artificially creating distance. The tendency 100 percent of the time should always be towards greater connection and we should never be looking for distance/ego/hatred.

Hope that helps, thanks!

Chris

Brad
      Participant

Hi.

I’m still confused, Are the orthodox Jews in Israel today the physical descendants of Abraham or just spiritual descendants? I know that a son in Kabbalah means a disciple of spiritual transmission like Noah’s sons, or even Issac, but isn’t there a physical branch of descendants to some extent? Even another example,  Abrhams other son ishmeal would be muslums today?

thank you

Brad
        Participant

Are they both physically and spiritually Abraham’s Descendants?

Hey Brad,

The “distance” from Abraham’s group is measured by desire. If there’s a desire to build that group and return it back to a true spiritual vessel, then this would point to all those whose points in the heart are now awakened. The orthodox Jews, you could say, are even further from that point than anyone in the world who hasn’t heard of the wisdom of Kabbalah simply because in a way, the orthodox are against “the approach of Kabbalah.

On the other hand, being “against” something could actually mean you’re closer to it than others since at least you have some attitude towards it. Nonetheless, the external form, religions in general, have nothing to do with how Kabbalists evolved. Kabbalah did not evolve into religions, there was essentially a kind of split–those who wanted to distance from spiritual work and those who wanted to continue it. Clearly, the majority went with carrying out all kinds of physical customs and very very few continued the method the way it has been for a few thousand years.

If you look at those who “split”, then that would infer they were once in contact but “disconnected”. So certainly the “responsibility” to correct that shattering lies with those as well, however, that stage of correction hasn’t shown signs of beginning yet.

There’s a connection, but the religions of today at this point, have no connection to what corrections need to take place today. The correction begins from “lightest” to “heaviest” and that’s certainly a “heavy” portion. Those who feel the need, and the desire for correction (ultimately) first come together, and the remedy will pour out into the periphery.

Thanks!

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.