Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Mancini
      Participant

How does one properly “open” his heart?

I guess we’re still figuring that out bit by bit. The more we want it, the more we become sensitive to it. But that’s the key, which is our egos won’t let us open the heart, so the more we want it the more we’ll cry out to the Creator to give us that gift–He’s in charge of the hearts!

David Mancini
      Participant

wtf just happened?

mrc s
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Is the Creator our Master, King or friend it seems more pleasant our friend as it is more intimate.</p>

mrc s
      Participant

When I say/relate to Him is it because He is Good or that I will to do good to Him?

Hey mrc,

You want to be equal to Him–“as You are merciful”. “Doing good to Him” is how equivalence of form is expressed.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Should I want people to be ungodly if that’s what’s actually happen or wanting to be godly when that is not the case? Like maybe wanting all to be happy while in actuality maybe that’s not the case? Like my own will instead of G-d, also related to I want my life to be happy while it’s not always?

Hey mrc,

Our desire and intention should only be one–to be like the Creator–which is, to want for His creation to enjoy and be fulfilled by the light of creation.

Chris

mrc s
          Participant

But now it’s not already fully enjoy and filled with Light, should I want it (what happened) or what doesn’t (all beings happy) like should I want to agree with my life’s suffering or should I disagree with what G-d give give me?

mrc s
      Participant

If we correct ourselves we correct the world, if we correct the world we correct ourselves?

Hey mrc,

Well, correcting ourselves is correcting the world, but the correction is always only done in ourselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.