Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 1,104 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      humehr garivani
      Participant

Hello

Sometimes it happens during worship that energy reaches my heart and then I can love others by thinking about them.
      Once, after a very severe headache, energy flowed from my head to my heart and it made me feel great
      But other than these times, I don’t have the energy to forgive and I don’t have the desire to forgive because I don’t have anything to forgive.
      How should I get energy from God?
      Is it related to Gabora?
      I tried a lot of prayers, such as Islamic prayers, Annabhuek, Kaddish, Shama, 72 names, God’s names associated to the Sefirot, etc.
      But now I have no energy
      Thank you for your forum

humehr garivani
        Participant

I myself think that I do not have a balance between Chesed and Geborah
        And I don’t know how to balance this

Hey Humehr,

These calculations can be made only by correcting how I relate to others. These Sefirot are attained by equivalence of form with the Creator through how I relate to others. We attain how He relates to us by relating to His created beings the same way thus “illuminating” that specific quality Kabbalists call Sefira.

Thanks,

Chris

humehr garivani
          Participant

Can I active Geborah by hating others? 🙂

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

Hey there friends!

I have been studying kabbalah, and as much as I am understanding, we should love our neighbor as much as our self. More than that, we should focus our attention on our next ones.

This kind of thought is going to help us have a more altruistic kind of view.

Having this in consideration, I would like to know if you can give me a explanation about this subject: when you are with a friend, someone that you care about, and you are feeling this friendship (I am not talking about love, i maen pure friendship), is this some kind of equivalence of form with the creator? Can this help us ataining more beyond?

I would like to know what you think about this.

Big hugh to everyone!

Hey Ricardo,

True equivalence of form is only possible if we are above our egos. This pleasant feeling you mentioned is simply egoistic pleasure, although there are roots in this pleasure, like any other pleasure, that stem from our interaction with the upper force, but what we feel while that force is concealed and we are opposite to it is only egoistic sensations –  to receive for ourselves.

No worries though. The more you progress you’ll be able to distinguish these things yourself and you can identify in what direction you need to go in order to discover true equivalence.

Thanks!

Chris

Brad
      Participant

Skeptics will claim Kabbalah only started in the 12 century because thats when certain books were written? Or found?  But even if thats true, its not about archeological evidence correct? How would you explain this?

thanks

mrc s
      Participant

Should I blame myself for any misfortune?

Hey mrc,

If you’re someone who hasn’t encountered the wisdom of Kabbalah and what it teaches, this would be the natural reaction, however, when you first learn about the concept of None Else Besides Him, this is a reality each person should strive to live. Baal HaSulam even writes, at the beginning of the day, one should say, “if I’m not for me then who?” which means, I can’t just lay in bed and expect to earn my salary since there’s none else besides Him which will care for my needs. At the end of the day, one should certainly believe there is none else besides Him and indeed all his actions and thoughts came from that one Source who manages all of reality.

As a person advances they will need to learn how to incorporate these principles in the correct way until they attain that true reality for themselves and see that this is the duality a person has to have in order to exist. Certainly, there is no one to “blame” besides the Creator and a person is simply being acted on from above, and if a person wants to change how they react to what is being sent, this depends on how they situate themselves in an environment which strengthens one’s grip on those two reigns.

The best advice is to always plant yourself in a good environment each moment and try not to let go. Blaming yourself won’t point you in the right direction except for from through suffering, where one eventually will realize there is no choice but to change their approach.

Best of luck,

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

I read in occult book or web that YHWH is the elements fire, water, air, earth and Jesus is added Holy Spirit (shin).? If G-d is more important can you give a reason or facts thx.

This is something we don’t or can’t really answer. Kabbalah first of all doesn’t relate to Jesus or any of his teachings.

There are however 4 phases of direct like, the development of the desire which is essentially the blueprint of creation which you’ll see this pattern repeat in the creation of the spiritual worlds, our inner work and also sometimes noticed in this corporeal world as well.

Thanks,

Chria

mrc s
        Participant

Can I delete this post?

mrc s
      Participant

Is G-d a Holy spirit or more than that?

Hey mrc,

Kabbalists explain it as a force, that’s it. The perceives don’t perceive His essence but just like with gravity, we see only the results of that force in reality. “By Your actions we know You.”

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 1,104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.