Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 1,093 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

My intuition/instinct tells me that we are all the same even with the animate, vegetative etc, but there are successful people and sinners (so I read in the bible) how are we the same if the righteous are rewarded and the sinners are punished, why not God create all righteous?

We are all the same matter, but of course we are different in the ways you think we are and the fact that we come from a different root of the soul. We weren’t created to be “dolls” but He wanted us to consciously develop. That won’t happen if we all stay unaware of what “good” is by being born as “righteous”.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

The will to receive is the self of the Creatures but I want in the end to be like even identical/merge with the creator which is the force of giving, are we stuck with our essence of receiving with only the intention that is giving?

Our nature will always be the will to receive, this is our matter – but we can use it in a way that resembles that Creator. This is the process until the end of correction. What’s after that – the Kabbalists don’t tell us.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Why is my life goes downhill, my parents used to be quite rich, I enjoy life but since 15 years ago somehow It all changed?

That’s something you’ll have to ask the Creator when you reach Him! All we know for now is what the Kabbalists tell us which is that all His actions are only to bring us to truth – the Good that does Good.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is judging favorably means thinking others are godly and true even already reach infinite happiness?

Hey mrc,

Not that “others” are godly, but this is how the Creator is relating to you – through them. The only thing that needs correction in your reality is you.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai more important than Moses and The Zohar than Torah?

It’s hard to put them on a scale of importance since it’s all one system, but if you look at it as “what’s more relevant for our times” you could say Rashbi was more important for us.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Is the outer kelim is like an amputated parts of the body that we need to rejoin, then the outer kelim is indeed outside of us that we need only to rejoin?

Hey mrc,

Yeah, you could say something like that. Something about what is “shattered” becoming “whole” – our perception of others.

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 1,093 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.