Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 430 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

I am getting more and more curious about the point of free choice, the middle third of Tifferet. Quote from Rav in one of his blogpost:

” What is my independence and where can I find it?

I have to find out what my dependence is, who or what do I depend on, and what depends or does not depend on me. It’s possible that I am independent or not, and I have to or don’t have to agree or disagree with it. After making all the analyses of my state, I discover that I am outside of the Creator.

This is possible because the Creator is expressed as the influence of two forces upon me: positive and negative, right and left. That is why there is a state between us where they neutralize each other like the field between two magnets.

I am in the neutral zone. The right line is the force of bestowal, while the left line is the force of reception, and I am between them. I am influenced by two forces, yet at the same time I am not influenced by anything. Their neutralization is inside of me. That is to say, on one hand the Creator exists and these two forces influence me, but they influence me in such a way that I do not feel their influence on me because they neutralize each other inside of me.

So on one hand, “There is none else besides Him,” but on the other hand, “If I don’t do it for myself, who will do it for me?” This neutral state is called the middle part of Sefira Tifferet. If I find this state, then it is the basic point from which I personally determine what I prefer: the right, bestowing, or the left, receiving, direction for my development.

(…) This is why a special point of the Creator wakes up in us. We develop it in opposition to our egoistic nature. “A point of desire” against “a point of Light,” they both emerge as a result of the breaking. By correcting a connection between them, we independently achieve similarity to the Creator. Without this “tool,” we wouldn’t be born and become equal to the Creator.”

In an earlier question abou this topic Gianni answered, that we do not have the tools yet, to exert free choice. Above, the tool(s) again is mentioned (without which we wouldn’t be born).

So, my simple  question is: what specifically is this tool and what craftmanship is needed to use that tool?

P.s. And can you clarify about the Klipat Noga, as it refers to this question? Thanks in advance.

The tool to deal with this is the spiritual Screen. That means that I can be above all the forces. And I see that the forces of bestowal and reception are equal and I’m the deciding factor between them.

Since I live inside my own desires I only have one force – reception. We’re in the business of creating the other place from which to decide – from within the group. The more I invest there, the more there’s a field outside me that I belong to. We just haven’t made enough investment there to have a feeling of it. It’s a concept. But not a place that has real existence.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Hi Gil, Zohar and Gianni, A friend in our Ten had a unique way of scrutinizing a Rabash article in our last meeting.  She mentioned that it was a lesson watched in WPOL with Marcos sometime in June.  I need your help in finding  this record class. Its title was something like, Scrutinizing for Connection with subtitles, advice, principles, definitions, process or questions. It was so interesting our Ten wanted to watch the original lesson.

Also Zohar mentioned if we had any topic ideas to let him know.  So I would love to know more about scrutinizing an article in order to ask Rav a proper question.  Maybe a workshop on how to ask questions appropriately would be helpful in our future.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do to help us on our journey. Much Love my Friends, Joanne YG-W6

Best to keep Rabash as-is and talk about how to implement what he says in our ten, without any additions. The whole attainment of the Upper World is there in the Rabash articles, in realizing them at the simplest level. If we’ll approach his advice as babies do, that will be the most advanced approach possible.

Xavier M
      Participant

Hello friends, I just joined (re-joined?) the graduate environment after a long hiatus, and I couldn’t be more excited to be here with you.

I have a question about the last Grad Class with Mike Kellogg on Sep 29, 2022 – Crown the King Over Us. Mike said: “Spiritual love is that I exist only in the thoughts, desires and aspirations of the friends.”

My question is, how can I do that? It sounds like the I can’t do it and like it depends entirely on the friends. If so, what is there for me to do in this work? Is it to ensure that only the friends exist in my thoughts, desires and aspirations?

I also have a question about logistics – when/how can I join a 10? Looking forward to seeing many of you on Sunday.

Love,

Xavier

Dear Xavier, Mike received your question and will provide you with an in depth answer this at the start if this Thursday’s lesson.
        See you there.

Hi Xavier,

You’ll get a ten when the next young group starts, which is soon.

You’re right, you need to ensure that you start forming a new place in your brain and heart where the friends can dwell. You’re not using this space right now, so it’s available. You have to develop it. This is developing the vessel in which the Upper World is revealed. For now, I have the senses in which only the world I’m seeing now can be revealed.

Lyndon
      Participant

FAO Mike Kellogg

Dear Mike,

Re. Sep 22, 2022 – Rosh HaShana

Thank you as always for your classes

The lesson this week focused on the quality of ‘love’ being something completely outside the will to receive and presently beyond us.

I have been thinking a lot about what exactly the term ‘Love thy friend as thy self’ means and have the following questions:

1)   what does the term ‘friend’ actually mean? is this the exclusion of all those who you do not term as being a friend.

2)   does the term ‘friend’ just mean the rest of humanity regardless of their relationship to you whether the individual is indeed a friend or enemy, foe, somebody you distrust/ dislike etc regardless

3)   if the term friend means the rest of humanity/ all people would it be better to say “love all beings else as thy self”?

4)   If we take it that the term friend means everybody in the world I don’t know whether I would ever be able to come to terms with that. I mean, with such dreadful things in the world done at the hands of man it would be very difficult for me to love such people let alone those who are considered as being friends.

thank you ever so much. Lyndon.

Xavier M
        Participant

Thank you, Jim and Gianni. I’m grateful to be here to start developing that place for the friends.

David J
      Participant

Zohar explained that my desire should be the fulfillment until the next step. To concentrate on what I can do, not what I can’t do today. I am impatient to be placed into a ten,  how do I wait?  I am  weak.

Hello David. You have an excellent opportunity at this time. One of the great tools kabbalists need is patience. However, we can’t develop this tool unless we really feel impatience first. So perhaps you should thank the Creator for giving you this situation and these feelings.

David J
          Participant

Thanks Jim

Paul
      Participant

Lately, Gianni talked about the only point where we have  free choice,  situated in the middle third of Tifferet.

That is, if  I am not mistaken, the center of the center, as far from above as from below. In the eye of the storm, so to speak. Does it mean that only in the center of our group (the Ten) once we have reached a mutual integration, is there an opportunity  to choose life (spiritual life)? Are there more requirements to exert free choice?

Reaching the center of the ten is what we need. For this we need the entire wisdom of Kabbalah. To do so I would have to sort all the corporeal desires in my current Reshimo and raise the friends higher than all of it, so I only think of them. It’s still not the middle third of Tifferet, we don’t have something like that in our tools yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.