Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 193 through 194 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abel
      Participant

What kind of being was Adam Ha Rishom, was it a being of light, energy, an actual person or else?

Abel,
        Well, we came to something very special and unique.  We arrived at the wisdom of kabbalah and it has a certain language.
        Music has a language, it’s Italian for the most part.  In musical notation, Italian is used.  Adagio means a slow tempo, Crescendo means to gradually get louder, an Arpeggio are chord notes played in succession rather than simultaneously.
        Science uses Greek. Delta means the change between things.  Sigma is the symbol for the sum of things, etc.
        In the wisdom of kabbalah we use Hebrew, that’s the language of this science.  It is very precise.
        It does not speak of phenomenon in this world, it speaks of phenomenon in the spiritual world.
        Adam HaRishon cannot fit into a clothing from this physical world because this name refers to something spiritual which is specifically not something physical.  Adam HaRishon we can say is a system, we can say it is the network of the common soul.  We will learn more about, but now try to feel something new, something that the kabbalist is writing to us and leave the previous definitions that you brought on the side for now.
        We are going to depict a spiritual world inside of our feelings.  We need to get used to all of this new language.
        Seth@KabU

Jurgis
      Participant

Question: If there is no-one else besides Him, than how should I react to other people actions? As I understand that is actually Creators action against me through “my world” where is this other person. Should I judge person by its action? When this person has no freedom as its only Creator law behind everything. But we are judging people and sorting them in our daily life. What would be right approach for me in daily life when experiencing different action from other people?

Jurgis,
        You are right, there is the spiritual world and there is the corporeal world.   Our corporeal life was not just given to us so we could have something to eat everyday.  It is an inseparable part of our spiritual advancement.  But we don’t teach a person in first grade physics, we learn simple math first and then we build on it.  So first we need to stabilize our corporeal life.  Work, family, health.  That should be normal, healthy, comfortable, after all this is what the Creator gave as a creature like all the creatures.

And after that we have free time.  With our free time we invest in the spiritual environment.  We make spirituality important to us.  And since it is important, it effects us and we start think about it more and work with it more and then, with those spiritual thoughts and discernments  we will bring the two worlds together.  We are existing in the lowest world and by that we will gradually build a ladder that rises to the top of creation.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 2 posts - 193 through 194 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.