Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 175 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

Just need clarity in that it was mentioned in the text that if you feel fulfilment in receiving, the danger is that you start to worship other gods. Are we referring here to corporeal success, such as money and other material achievements or do we seek other deities for success?  Or do we blame other entities for our failures?

Hi Larry and Gail,
        We will say the answer here, but we also need to know that there is the desirable state, that we aspire to and there is our current state.
        Sometimes we say that the Creator does everything and a person has no free choice and a student will ask, “Then I can just sit on my couch all day or do whatever I want…”etc.  So we need to understand that a spiritual state comes after much preparation of the vessels in order for those lights to dwell in them where a person feels that the Creator governs all of reality and even my breath, every thought comes from Him.  So it’s not a slogan, but it’s an attainment.
        So we will answer the question, but it’s not a slogan, it’s a desired state that we start to feel that all of the world is governed by one force.  Because for us when the person at the check out counter is going slow and I’m going to be late, I attribute some force to her, that she is slow and why can’t she just pay attention and use her brain and fill the grocery bags more efficiently.  Or I get a letter in the mail from the IRS and I attribute some power to them.  It’s all Him.
        We can’t walk around saying a mantra, “It’s all Him” because we’d get very bad high blood pressure and maybe go to jail from not paying our taxes, so we have to live in this world with all of the phenomenon that He dresses in, but we need to start to feel that all of this world is Him relating to me, awakening all kinds of emotions and that I need to relate to Him.  This is not for us yet, we have many preparation stages before implement this, but it’s good to hear it.
        Seth@KabU

Yumiko
      Participant

Who created Creator (Adam Ha Rishom)?

Paul
      Participant

From SHAMATI, the essence of one’s work:

Hence, one’s primary exertion should be to acquire a force
      that feels taste in bestowing, which is through lessening the force
      that feels taste in self-reception. In that state one slowly acquires
      the taste in bestowing.

Question: But how? Since our  egoistic nature is to receive? How to balance between the right hand and the left hand, between Klipa and Kedusha , what is the turning point, where the point in the heart passes the barrier? How to balance the scales?

By “” hating evil”?  I notice that there are many “how”s in my question, I guess I am being impatient with myself.

Well Paul, you have many good discernments. We don’t go for the light.  We say we do, and if feels like we do, but we are, and we have the ability to work with the vessels and according to the vessels that is what light dwells in the vessels as it says you have made Me.  We make the Creator.
        After all, the light forms the vessel and the light will fill the vessel, so where is our participation?
        Now we are learning about the operations of the light.  As we study and try to connect more to the sources, the friends who are studying with me, the light works on my matter and I feel I want, I don’t want, I like, I don’t like and more and more I experience changes, up down in out and by this I’m advancing, I’m discovering who I am and what the Creator is doing with me.  He is making me confused and then awakened, He is throwing me to the left and to the right.  We don’t measure a kabbalist by how high he is somewhere, we measure from the distance, the “par” it’s called in Hebrew, the gap between the descents and the ascents, this is where the spiritual movement takes place that we slowly slowly attach everything to Him.  He gives us a portion, on the left side and we correct it on the right side and new reshimot appear and again he gives us a portion and we admit it into kedusha (sanctity).
        The greater you become, the more light that shines, the more you will reveal your true nature, what the Creator created, which is 100% a will to receive and by doing what is written and we’ll learn how to do it more and the role of the spiritual environment, we will correct our vessel and the light of bestowal dwells in there.
        Seth@KabU

Abel
      Participant

What kind of being was Adam Ha Rishom, was it a being of light, energy, an actual person or else?

Abel,
        Well, we came to something very special and unique.  We arrived at the wisdom of kabbalah and it has a certain language.
        Music has a language, it’s Italian for the most part.  In musical notation, Italian is used.  Adagio means a slow tempo, Crescendo means to gradually get louder, an Arpeggio are chord notes played in succession rather than simultaneously.
        Science uses Greek. Delta means the change between things.  Sigma is the symbol for the sum of things, etc.
        In the wisdom of kabbalah we use Hebrew, that’s the language of this science.  It is very precise.
        It does not speak of phenomenon in this world, it speaks of phenomenon in the spiritual world.
        Adam HaRishon cannot fit into a clothing from this physical world because this name refers to something spiritual which is specifically not something physical.  Adam HaRishon we can say is a system, we can say it is the network of the common soul.  We will learn more about, but now try to feel something new, something that the kabbalist is writing to us and leave the previous definitions that you brought on the side for now.
        We are going to depict a spiritual world inside of our feelings.  We need to get used to all of this new language.
        Seth@KabU

Jurgis
      Participant

Question: If there is no-one else besides Him, than how should I react to other people actions? As I understand that is actually Creators action against me through “my world” where is this other person. Should I judge person by its action? When this person has no freedom as its only Creator law behind everything. But we are judging people and sorting them in our daily life. What would be right approach for me in daily life when experiencing different action from other people?

Jurgis,
        You are right, there is the spiritual world and there is the corporeal world.   Our corporeal life was not just given to us so we could have something to eat everyday.  It is an inseparable part of our spiritual advancement.  But we don’t teach a person in first grade physics, we learn simple math first and then we build on it.  So first we need to stabilize our corporeal life.  Work, family, health.  That should be normal, healthy, comfortable, after all this is what the Creator gave as a creature like all the creatures.

And after that we have free time.  With our free time we invest in the spiritual environment.  We make spirituality important to us.  And since it is important, it effects us and we start think about it more and work with it more and then, with those spiritual thoughts and discernments  we will bring the two worlds together.  We are existing in the lowest world and by that we will gradually build a ladder that rises to the top of creation.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 5 posts - 175 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.