Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I have connected to the upper force and the last 2 days went into the abyss. The separation is terrible. I want attainment, but I believe desiring this for myself is keeping me from progressing. I want to connect with others but find it impossible to do. But I understand this is all the creator guiding me along spiritual development. I think I’ve come to a point where I need to achieve faith above reason

Ty,
        It sounds like you are going through many states very quickly.
        Each one on the path goes through each of the states you described.
        1. Felt connection, called ascent
        2. Felt disconnection, called descent
        3. Feel helpless to escape from rulership of the will to receive called Pharoah. This is called, and the people sighed from the work and their cry went up to God.
        4. The Creator answers the prayer. When all the gates were locked the gate of tears opened.

Leave faith above reason alone. It is a result of your work.  We don’t have some hand to grip it our some mouth to bite it, it is spiritual and comes from the Creator as a result of an awakening from below.
        a good next step in that list

5.  The Creator answers according to what He feels is good according to His mind.  We should believe that our prayer is answered in the way that He thinks is best and what I still see with my egoistic eyes, I can’t judge what is best for me.

Seth@KabU

Camila
      Participant

I have had several questions and the answers came gradually after each class and also after reading The Zohar every night. But there is a question that does not leave my mind: Is it possible to somehow feel the influence of the Reforming Light upon us through our 5 senses?

Camila,
        Spirituality is specifically felt in spiritual senses.
        Our 5 senses are corporeal senses.
        We’ll see how all of reality, even our corporeal reality rises to spirituality, but for example music is heard in the ear and food is tasted in the mouth.  Spiritual light is felt in spiritual vessels.
        Seth@KabU

Judit
      Participant

If there is nothing but the Creator, then who or what is responsible for the bad things in the world? My own thoughts? (I have understood that the bad things in my life are happening to guide me toward the right path.)

I didn’t believe  God until I was 30, in fact, I laughed at believers. But secretly prayed to pass an important exam. One night I had a very interesting dream: since then, I don’t believe God, but I know the Creator exists, and I often feel that He helps me – maybe also in leading me to this course to understand better the spiritual world.

Judit,
        Baal HaSulam, the great kabbalist whom we received this method from is very clear that Elokim (God) and HaTeva (Nature) are one and the same and he even uses the words interchangeably in places.   There was never a kabbalist who brought the wisdom so close to the people as Baal HaSulam.  So probably for good reason you didn’t believe in some fairy tale but felt that there is some governing force or something.
        First of all, we can agree that we don’t feel what is happening in our neighbor’s house, we don’t see it or hear it.  For sure we don’t know what is going on in another town or country or in the ocean with all the fish and turtles or in the trees with all the birds.  Certainly not on Mars or on any of the billions of billions of stars.  We perceive a little sliver of reality, whatever passes in front of our eyes or our nose, so we take in reality and really most of reality exists outside of me, past my skin.
        Now that we got that under control, by what am I judging something as good or bad?
        By how it makes me feel, of course.
        Who am I?
        I contain all of reality, of course, but I don’t feel that yet.  In the meantime I feel only what my will to receive feels.
        So we are learning the wisdom of kabbalah (reception), how to receive in vessels of bestowal and then we will feel all of reality more and more and feel how all the pluses and all of the minuses together, above them in that state of unity, all is one all is good, all is pleasant, all is eternal.
        Seth@KabU

Larry
      Participant

Just need clarity in that it was mentioned in the text that if you feel fulfilment in receiving, the danger is that you start to worship other gods. Are we referring here to corporeal success, such as money and other material achievements or do we seek other deities for success?  Or do we blame other entities for our failures?

Hi Larry and Gail,
        We will say the answer here, but we also need to know that there is the desirable state, that we aspire to and there is our current state.
        Sometimes we say that the Creator does everything and a person has no free choice and a student will ask, “Then I can just sit on my couch all day or do whatever I want…”etc.  So we need to understand that a spiritual state comes after much preparation of the vessels in order for those lights to dwell in them where a person feels that the Creator governs all of reality and even my breath, every thought comes from Him.  So it’s not a slogan, but it’s an attainment.
        So we will answer the question, but it’s not a slogan, it’s a desired state that we start to feel that all of the world is governed by one force.  Because for us when the person at the check out counter is going slow and I’m going to be late, I attribute some force to her, that she is slow and why can’t she just pay attention and use her brain and fill the grocery bags more efficiently.  Or I get a letter in the mail from the IRS and I attribute some power to them.  It’s all Him.
        We can’t walk around saying a mantra, “It’s all Him” because we’d get very bad high blood pressure and maybe go to jail from not paying our taxes, so we have to live in this world with all of the phenomenon that He dresses in, but we need to start to feel that all of this world is Him relating to me, awakening all kinds of emotions and that I need to relate to Him.  This is not for us yet, we have many preparation stages before implement this, but it’s good to hear it.
        Seth@KabU

Yumiko
      Participant

Who created Creator (Adam Ha Rishom)?

Paul
      Participant

From SHAMATI, the essence of one’s work:

Hence, one’s primary exertion should be to acquire a force
      that feels taste in bestowing, which is through lessening the force
      that feels taste in self-reception. In that state one slowly acquires
      the taste in bestowing.

Question: But how? Since our  egoistic nature is to receive? How to balance between the right hand and the left hand, between Klipa and Kedusha , what is the turning point, where the point in the heart passes the barrier? How to balance the scales?

By “” hating evil”?  I notice that there are many “how”s in my question, I guess I am being impatient with myself.

Well Paul, you have many good discernments. We don’t go for the light.  We say we do, and if feels like we do, but we are, and we have the ability to work with the vessels and according to the vessels that is what light dwells in the vessels as it says you have made Me.  We make the Creator.
        After all, the light forms the vessel and the light will fill the vessel, so where is our participation?
        Now we are learning about the operations of the light.  As we study and try to connect more to the sources, the friends who are studying with me, the light works on my matter and I feel I want, I don’t want, I like, I don’t like and more and more I experience changes, up down in out and by this I’m advancing, I’m discovering who I am and what the Creator is doing with me.  He is making me confused and then awakened, He is throwing me to the left and to the right.  We don’t measure a kabbalist by how high he is somewhere, we measure from the distance, the “par” it’s called in Hebrew, the gap between the descents and the ascents, this is where the spiritual movement takes place that we slowly slowly attach everything to Him.  He gives us a portion, on the left side and we correct it on the right side and new reshimot appear and again he gives us a portion and we admit it into kedusha (sanctity).
        The greater you become, the more light that shines, the more you will reveal your true nature, what the Creator created, which is 100% a will to receive and by doing what is written and we’ll learn how to do it more and the role of the spiritual environment, we will correct our vessel and the light of bestowal dwells in there.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.