Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AspiringAltruist
      Participant

“History is Written by Victors.” The quote gets attributed to Winston Churchill, but its origins are unknown. It implies that history is not grounded in facts, rather it’s the winners’ interpretation of them that prevails. The victors can force their narrative down on the people.

So, where does the date 1995 come from?  As the eternal skeptic, I worry that this is a too convenient date, as in we are looking at this too subjectively.  When you look at generational groups, they don’t divide millennials and gen x population groups with a hard stop year, but with a range of years.  It feels more right that this maturation of the ego, which in itself feels very accurate in itself, is more of a range than a specific year.  And by stating a specific year it is more self fulfilling than helpful.

So question is, what specifically and why objectively is 1995 the end of maturation of the ego?

1995 doesn’t refer to a date on our calendar, but there is a layer of reality that Kabbalists feel where the order of actions that will unfold in our world is predefined. There is a possibility to speed up time if people begin learning how that’s done through the wisdom of Kabbalah. If not, then a Kabbalist can predict with absolute certainty when everything in our world will happen. There have been certain special people who were not Kabbalists and also had such abilities; in fact, long ago, we all did. The point is, the information exists at a deeper layer of reality, even though most of us don’t perceive it. It manifests according to the order of roots in the Upper World. And they are fixed, rigid, and precise. Baal HaSulam felt that layer, and that in what we call 1995 Kabbalah would start spreading. And that’s what happened.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I get more excited by what I’m learning with each new video, reading, etc.  It quenches a thirst I didn’t know I had.  But, I sure don’t understand everything that I’m learning.  After four viewings I’m just starting to grasp Julian’s teaching about the Partzuf building block.  But, the exposure still brings the Reforming Light into my Kli, right?  And, that’s the most important thing at this stage as a student?

Yes, a person needs to go through billions of inner changes that a person isn’t aware of, let alone being able to make the changes independently. The Light has to do it, and so the exposure to the authentic Kabbalah materials as much as possible, is essential.

Rae
      Participant

So we work with the Kli by connection with Friends? And reveal the Creator this way through our connected corrected desire?

Scott
      Participant

It blows my mind that the creature is responsible for building the worlds and environments in order to conceal the Creator and descend into so that it (we) can evolve to attain equivalence of form with the Creator by an act of it’s (our) will. It’s amazing to think that I am experiencing exactly what I planned in an earlier stage of development. Am I understanding this correctly?

There’s something to what you’re saying, Scott. But it wasn’t the me I associate with now. That’s electrical signals generated by a protein body, and when it dies so do all its memories and feelings just like when a donkey dies. All that remains is a Reshimo, a kind of embryonic point that then gets affiliated with another protein body and develops further. This point, when it connects to all the other points in reality is the Malchut of Eyn Sof. You can say that that Malchut “decided”.

Scott
          Participant

Thank you for the answer.

Rae
      Participant

Is there advice you can give me please on connecting with the Friends? Even in these early stages of study, I desire very much to connect with Creator through Love of Friends ❤️

Thank you so much for all you are and all you do!

Hi Rae,

I like the eagerness. Well, we’ll have more focused exercises later in the Young Group, but it’s enough even without faces to tune into the other desires here who want the same thing you do, and now, to want it for them, that they will reach adhesion with the Creator, because that’s what He wants. You want to love Him? Then give him what He wants. Think about it from morning until night alongside whatever you’re doing.

Rae
          Participant

Thank you so much, again for this advice! What a beautiful life! 💖

Rae
          Participant

Thank you ❤️

Roger Fry
      Participant

Hi, my question is that if there are 6000 souls but our global population is in the billions. My thoughts on this are that one of these souls is human and that splits again. How does kabbalah explain this? Thank you.

Hi Roger,

600,000 souls is an intensity, of the connection between all the broken parts. And it doesn’t matter how we divide it; we can make smaller or bigger divisions.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.